We at Leeds Autism AIM are delighted to welcome you to our new website! On here, you’ll find out all about us and what we do, as well as information on autism-specific topics in the Leeds area. Here’s what you can expect to find on the site:
- News about what’s going on at the Lovell Autism Hub and Vale Autism Hub
- A comprehensive information section, containing links and contact details for relevant services
- A section devoted to the Leeds Autism Strategy
- Information about what Leeds Autism AIM does
- Blog posts about upcoming events and goings-on in Leeds’ autism community
Easier to find
Having a standalone website means that you can find out more about us. It also gives us a way of letting you know what we’re doing in a way that’s easy to find. Over the coming weeks, we’ll be posting some news on the blog, while we’re as active as ever on social media.
If you have any feedback about our website, all you need to do is contact us. We welcome your thoughts.