The DWP will be running fortnightly employment sessions at the Lovell Autism Hub. These sessions will see a Work Coach or Disability Employment Advisor come to the Hub and offer either booked appointments of between 30 and 60 minutes or slots on a drop-in basis.
At the Hubs, the DWP will be able to do the following:
- Advice and guidance on finding a job
- Help with planning travel to a job interview, new job or work placement
- CV support
- Setting up email addresses and accounts for job search websites
- Support you with searching for jobs online
- Setting goals towards getting into work
They can meet you for a booked appointment or for a shorter time on a drop-in basis. Their sessions are on the first and third weeks of each month.
The first session will be on Monday 1st May from 3:30pm to 5pm. It will be at the Lovell Autism Hub, which is at the following address:
Lovell Park Hub
If you would like an appointment, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will set one up for you. Please note that these appointments are only available to autistic adults who live in the Leeds City Council area.