Our final drop-in and quiet sessions of March welcome a couple of new things, as well as regular slots for support. Here is what we have planned for Tuesday and Friday:
Lovell Autism Hub – Tuesday 26th March – 3:30-7pm
- Employment advice – this is provided until 7pm on a one-to-one basis and offers tips around finding a job, keeping a job, application forms, interviews and job searching
- Cafe Autistique – our monthly autistic-led discussion session is on from 5:30-6:30pm and will be talking about relationships and feelings
- Personalised resources – producing autism alert cards, GP profiles and other resources to help you say what you want to say
- Chapeltown Citizens Advice – they’re in for one-to-one appointments, offering support around areas such as benefits and money from 3:45-7pm. Please contact us to book an appointment
Our staff and volunteers are around to provide limited advocacy, information, signposting and a little peer support.
Friday Autism Hub – Friday 29th March – 4-7pm
Our quiet Friday Hub session hosts the first of our Employment sessions. However, they are fully-booked. We also offer the following on Fridays:
- One-to-one peer support
- Information and signposting
- Limited advocacy
- Personalised resources
To come to this or any other Friday Hub session, you must book an appointment with us. To do so, please contact us.