Our second Tuesday and Friday hub sessions of the month have quite a lot going on. Here is what you can expect if you’re coming to either next week:
Lovell Autism Hub – Tuesday 9th April – 3:30-7pm
- Chapeltown Citizens Advice are in from 3:45-7pm for one-to-one support on issues including benefits and personal finance
- We have one-to-one employment advice throughout the session, for autistic adults in Leeds who want tips on finding and keeping work, applying for jobs and interview skills
- The Leeds Autism Diagnostic Service (LADS) are in for their consultation session from 3:30-5pm – this is fully-booked. Contact us if you would like to book an appointment with LADS for a later date
- Carers Leeds’ Carers Group is from 5-6:30pm. It is for parents, carers and partners of autistic adults in Leeds
- Our autistic-led Gaming Group is also from 5-6:30pm. They will be playing games on the Nintendo Switch console
Aside from that, our staff and volunteers will be around to provide some advocacy, information and signposting, as well as a little peer support.
Friday Autism Hub – Friday 12th April – 4-7pm
Our quieter Friday session for booked appointments usually offers:
- One-to-one peer support from one of our autistic staff members
- Information and signposting
- Limited advocacy
- Personalised resources e.g. autism alert cards
- One-to-one support from Chapeltown Citizens Advice
If you would like to book an appointment for this or any other Friday session, please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com.