While we cannot add an accessibility toolbar to our website, we have tried to make it as accessible and autistic-friendly as possible. There are some simple things you can do to help make the website as readable as possible for you.
- To change the text size on the website, click on the zoom tool in your web browser. For Chrome, you need to do the following:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top-right, click More .
- Next to “Zoom”, choose the zoom options that you want:
- Make everything larger: Click Zoom in .
- Make everything smaller: Click Zoom out .
- Use full-screen mode: Click Full screen
- For Internet Explorer, press ‘Ctrl’ and ‘+’ to increase and ‘Ctrl’ and ‘-‘ to decrease
- For Firefox, you should click on the ‘Menu’ button and choose ‘+’ to increase webpage size and ‘-‘ to decrease webpage size
- For Safari, press Apple and ‘+‘ to zoom in, or Apple and ‘–‘ to zoom out. To return the text to its original size, press Apple + 0
- To add a coloured tint to the website, there are a few browser extensions and apps you can download:
Text to speech
- ChromeVox for Chrome devices and the Chrome browser
- NVAccess for Windows devices and Internet Explorer/Firefox
- VoiceOver for Apple devices