Once a month, we hold a Coproduction Group online. This is open to autistic adults in Leeds, including anyone who has ever accessed support from Leeds Autism AIM. The group’s aims are to:
- Review resources made by the Leeds Autism AIM team and suggest improvements before they are published
- Ensure that the wider local autistic community has a say in what our service does
- Ensure that our resources and other work is at least co-delivered by autistic adults
When does it meet?
The Coproduction Group meets once a month, usually on the third Thursday of every month from 5:30pm-7pm. The Group meets on the Zoom app. Here is a list of upcoming dates for the Coproduction Group:
- Thursday 21st January 2021 – 5:30pm-7pm
- Thursday 18th February 2021 – 5:30pm-7pm
- Thursday 18th March 2021 – 5:30pm-7pm
How do I join?
To receive info on how to join the Coproduction Group, please sign up to our Online Groups mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/ha8X5D. We will send you the Zoom Call ID and Passcode the day before the meeting starts. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you prefer, you can also email us requesting the details. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the group, you must be an autistic adult (aged 18+) and live in the Leeds City Council area.