MindWell is a mental health services website for people in the Leeds area. It was only recently set up, but has a list of mental health service providers throughout the city.
There are single points of access for mental health support in health and adult social care:
- Leeds Adult Social Care number: 0113 222 4401
- Health Single Point of Access number: 0300 300 1485
There are two drop-in services to access in case of a crisis. One is Dial House in Halton, LS15 and the other is Dial House @ Touchstone, which is in the Beeston, LS11 area.
Online autism and mental health resources
- Mind – supporting autistic people with mental health problems (PDF)
- MQ Mental Health – Five studies improving mental health in autism
- Autistica – Autism and mental health – a guide to looking after your mind
Mental health advocacy
Advonet have Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA) for people sectioned under the Mental Health Act and Community Advocacy services. If you would like more information or want to make a referral, you can: