Please note that due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are not running sessions at the Lovell Park Hub.
We are offering advocacy services to autistic adults in Leeds by phone, text chat, email or video call.
As part of a wider advocacy charity, Leeds Autism AIM contributes to advocacy support available to autistic adults in Leeds. We can help make phone calls, fill in forms and give a voice to those who need it the most in times of crisis.
Among the advocacy services provided through Leeds Autism AIM are:
- Advocacy support at both of our autism hub sessions
- Peer advocacy from an autistic adult at either session
- Advocacy support remotely over the phone, by email, text chat or video call
- Help with filling in forms
- Help with making phone calls
- Support with issues around access to services, health, housing, benefits, employment and education
The Advonet Group’s advocacy services
Away from Leeds Autism AIM, The Advonet Group offers a range of advocacy services. These include:
- Community Advocacy
- Health Complaints Advocacy
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Care Act Advocacy
- Other advocacy provision
Get in touch
To find out more or make a referral to Leeds Autism AIM, you can either send us an email at email@example.com or call us on 0113 244 0606. We promise to get back to you as soon as we can.
To contact The Advonet Group, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also dial the above phone number.