As part of a wider advocacy charity, Leeds Autism AIM contributes to advocacy support available to autistic adults in Leeds. We can help make phone calls, fill in forms and give a voice to those who need it the most in times of crisis.
Among the advocacy services provided through Leeds Autism AIM are:
- Advocacy support at both of our autism hub sessions
- Peer advocacy from an autistic adult at either session
- Advocacy support over the phone or by email
- Help with filling in forms
- Help with making phone calls
- Support with issues around access to services, health, housing, benefits, employment and education
Advonet’s advocacy services
Away from Leeds Autism AIM, Advonet offers a range of advocacy services. These include:
- Bilingual Advocacy
- Care Act Advocacy
- Community Mental Health Advocacy
- Dementia Advocacy
- Health Complaints Advocacy
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Learning Disability Advocacy
Get in touch
To find out more or make a referral to Leeds Autism AIM, you can either send us an email at email@example.com or call us on 0113 244 0606. We promise to get back to you as soon as we can.
To contact Advonet, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also dial the above phone number.