As well as our weekly drop-in, we have a quiet Hub session for booked appointments only. We hold one quiet hub session every two weeks on Friday afternoons. At this session, we can offer the following:
- Limited advocacy support
- Information and signposting
- Employment advice at every other session from 4pm to 7pm
- One-to-one peer support
- Specialist support from the Chapeltown Citizens Advice Bureau at every other session
To come to this session, you need to book an appointment with us first. You can do so by contacting us.
When and where
Each session will run from 4pm to 7pm every Friday at the Lovell Park Hub. The address for the venue is as follows:
Lovell Park Hub
Here is a map to help you find it:
How to book an appointment
To book an appointment for the Friday session, please do so by either:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Calling us on 0113 244 0606
When contacting us, please let us know what it is you want to come along to our Hub session for.