A big part of what Leeds Autism AIM does is provide information and signposting. We do so in a number of ways, whether it’s through our drop-ins, one-to-one or online. Here is how we can provide information and signposting to you:
- Through our autism hubs – we have leaflets, flyers and staff who can find out about relevant services for you
- On social media – you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news about what’s going on with Leeds Autism AIM
- By email – if there’s anything you’d like to know about autism in Leeds, just email us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can
- Through our quarterly newsletter, Leeds Autism AIM News
- By visiting our Information page
- By producing personalised resources such as our autism alert cards and hospital passports
What is signposting?
Signposting is where you ask to find out about a specific subject e.g. benefits, before we point you in the direction of somewhere to go. It could be a service, a phone number, a website or a person, whichever is the most useful for you.
While we can’t offer everything that people need, we will attempt to signpost you to the most suitable support possible.
How we can provide info and signposting
You can either come to one of our autism hubs or get in touch with us. You can do so by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 0113 244 0606.